Tuesday 12 March 2013

Honesty

Honesty....

I can honestly say I don't know the true meaning of your character

Honestly, have I ever even felt the true presence of your genuine nature in my life?

Honestly, all you do is lie and deceive, so do you honestly expect me to trust when you profess love and truthfulness?

Honesty... The one thing I asked you to provide even when a lie tastes much sweeter in your mouth...
Despite the bitterness it causes to my heart, I honestly prefer the freedom truth will bring

In all honesty, I knew you never loved me from the start, but the same truth I seek is the same one I fled from

Lets be honest, we all know my heart was never your home...
Your kiss is so cold, as vacant as the three little words you utter so half heartily coated in lies

True to myself, is what I choose to be
honesty knows no place in your nature....
It is not your friend, nor is it your neighbor

Honestly, the truth has set me free
What a lonely word
to a lonely girl in a lonely word....
But she is all I have...
And that's what I call honesty...

honesty begets an honest heart, so truthfully are you honest to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment