Sunday 18 January 2015

I am enough.....

Inadequacy 

Feeling inadequate is one of the worst feelings any human can do through. 

It's that empty feeling that makes you feel lonely, and leaves you feeling bitter, incomplete and just not "good enough".
We've all been there...well maybe just most of us, but certainly we have all experienced feeling like this at some point.

You are not alone. 
One thing I have learned and continue to learn everyday is to NEVER compare my path with anyone else's.


Always remember that most times, people only show us parts of their lives that they WANT us to see. You know, the good "Instagram moments" as I'd like to call them.
I mean think about it, who's going to post pictures of their failed business venture? Failed relationships or failed ANYTHING?

So when you next see that girl with 15k followers posting her designer shoes and bags and you get that feeling of jealousy and inadequacy,do you know what I want you to do? 
SLAP YOURSELF.. MULTIPLE TIMES and then wise up! Or when you see girls posting pictures with her "bae " and you look over to your empty bed and think "why can't nobody love me? Why am I single?" I'd like you to slap yourself again.
Trust me, things are not always what they seem. The best thing you can ever do for yourself in this life is to LIVE... For YOURSELF

Focus on your own headaches,your own dreams and goals and how to achieve them. Now tell me this, if you're so busy worrying about your own life and getting yourself together, when will you have time to give yourself headaches and stress over someone else's business?? EXACTLY

Minding your own business is the best thing to you'll ever do to get rid of inadequacy! And probably take the necessary steps towards making your bank Balance obese (LOL) Other people's success should inspire you, not cripple you and your self esteem so if it does, honey.. It's time to fix your life. (I sound just like Iyanla haha)

Stop wallowing in self pity.. Go out there and do what you need to do, YES you will fall down but getting up is the trick that leads to happiness and success. 

With love,
Bree 
Xoxo

2 comments: