Thursday 14 May 2015

Update!!!!

Hey everyone!!! 

Hope you're all blessed and well.

I am ever so sorry I have been away for so long but I am OFFICIALLY done with University so I now have a lot of free time on my hands to update and post regularly. 

I've had a few emails from people asking me when I'll be starting my Youtube page and although I don't have a solid answer yet, I shall do so SOON... Hopefully.

The reason for my hesitation is because there's so many bloggers and vloggers at the moment, So I want to make sure that I bring you guys content that's actually worth viewing and reading, not just regurgitating information that's already out there (Hope you get my drift) 

If you have any particular content you would like to see me put out, please feel free to let me know... let's interact, chat and have FUN!

I've missed Blogging and it feels SO good to be back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment