Monday 18 May 2015

Natural Makeup.... Get Ready with Me!!!














Hi Guys.....

So I today I was meant to upload a get ready with  me Video up on my Youtube channel, but I encountered technical difficulty which resulted in me losing a huge part of the footage...

The Missing footage was of me applying foundation and my highlighting and contouring techniques, plus the natural lip colour.... will make more videos tomorrow so you guys can see how I did it because I don't want to upload a half-hearted Video because that's just messy and pointless lol so I've written down how I did everything.... 



Eyebrows

I started by brushing my eyebrows into place with a spooly by Sedona Lace, then I outlined my brows with a dark brown pencil, then filled it in with my ABH pomade to make them look more life like. I then cleaned the bottom of the brows with my MAC Studio finish Concealer in NC42, then cleaned the top with MAC studio fix concealer in NW40. 

Eyeshadow

I started with priming my eyelids using the Zoevea eyeshadow fix, and then I put foxy onto my entire lid as my transition colour, then on my mobile lid I put the shade bootyCall, follow by blackout on the corner of my eyes. I then blended it out with my Real techniques shading brush using the shade tease to blend out any harsh lines. I proceeded with mascara. Left out the eyeliner and eyelashes as this is a natural everyday look.

Face

I primed my face with Mac Prep and Prime Natural Radiance Base Lumier, the I applied my NARS All day Luminous weightless foundation in Macao. If you're the same colour than me, this will be a bit too dark as it has a warm undertone which makes me look reddish so I've ordered Cadiz, which is a shade below but I plan on mixing the two. I highlighted my undereyes, forehead and around my mouth using LA Girl Pro concealer in Cool Tan, then I set it with my Ben Nye Powder. I then contoured using my Sleek Creme to Powder in Demerara, then I put on some blush from sleek.

Lips

Lined my using the two lip pencils from Jordan, starting with the natural nude, then added the Nutmeg. On top of that I put on MAC's Velvet Teddy. I then set my face with MAC fix plus spray.



Products Used






Dark Brown Eyepencil - (got it from a market in Abuja so don't know what it's called)
Anastasia Beverly Hill Dip Brown Pomade - Chocolate 

Eyes
zoeva eyeshadow fix long wear - Pearl 
Naked 2 Pallete - Foxy, Halfbaked, BootyCall, Tease and Blackout

Face
Mac luminous radiance primer
Nars ALL day luminous weightless foundation - Macao (Waiting for a lighter shade as this one is too dark for me)
LA Girl Pro Concealer - Cool Tan 

MAC Studio finish concealer - NC42 
maybe line Big eyes volume express mascara
Ben nye Powder
Sleek Creme to Powder - Demerara (Used to Contour)
Sleek Blusher - Plum 

Lips
Jordana Lip pencil - Natural Nude
Jordana Lip Liner - Nutmeg
MAC lipstick - Velvet Teddy 


Thanks Guys.... Chat Later!! 
Love Bree xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment