Monday 20 July 2015

Thank you everyone!!






Hey Lovelies!! How you all doing? I know you're all blessed and highly favoured, AMEN!! (Even if you're not christian, Jesus loves us all ;) ) Also, I'm sorry for those who get annoyed by my 'overly religious Facebook posts' but I'm really not sorry because I'm proud of my God! If it offends you, that's a shame. I will totally understand if you delete me :)

Anyways, I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU!!!!! πŸ˜€πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ˜€ to everyone that reached out to congratulate me on graduating and finishing 4 Loooong years at University. I can not thank God enough for seeing me through because I wanted to give up several times but he never forsaken me.  I 
made it!!! 



My Mum is just the BEST, she is my hero, my everything and I'm so grateful to have her as well as my My family and friends who have also been SO incredibly supportive and proud of me. Thank you all so much! 

I also received emails asking me to write more poetry and advice pieces on relationships (What do I know, right? Lol) which I'm more than happy to do but I wanted to officially ask you guys to give me feedback on the content you'd like to see? I wouldn't want to bore you.

Even if only 2 people read this blog, I don't mind because I do it because I love writing, not for popularity so thank you for the support and love you guys show me. Drop me a comment or email.

God bless you all! 
With love,
Bree 
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment