Friday 26 December 2014

Leaving it all behind in 2014

Good evening guys, hope you're all well and blessed as usual. 

2014 is almost behind us so I guess it's a perfect time to reflect on the kind of year you've had. 
What are you leaving behind in 2014?
I know for sure that I'm leaving behind PLENTY of baggage, bad habits and negativity. 
2014 has taught me so much about myself and life and I can't be ungrateful. 
I've learned the true meaning of forgiveness
• I've learned a lot about self worth and Value (I matter and deserve better, always)
•Forgiveness - forgiving others is for  yourself. There's nothing as sad as harbouring bitterness for someone that's living happily without you - Let go! 
•Happiness 
•contentment 
•Goals and dreams 

So in 2014, im taking all these lessons and values with me and leaving behind negativity and those who bring it! 

Happy new year in advance! 

With love,
Bree xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment