Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas.. And a Happy new year


Seasons greetings everyone! 
Just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.

It's a bitter sweet one for me this year because I'm not with my family but sweet because I'm alive, healthy and happy knowing that I have loved ones that have my best interests at heart.. Not a lot of people can say that these days so for that, I am eternally grateful to the almighty. 

May love and happiness find you all and keep you.

Remember, leave all negativity in 2014. Life is too short to live it with hate and resentment towards those who don't even know they occupy those kinds of emotions in your heart so LET IT GO! 
"old things have passed away" *In nigerian accent* LOL 

HAPPY holidays everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment