Friday 28 September 2012

This Tall Man/This Short Woman



                                                                            This Tall Man

In the middle of what has to be the most boring lecture in the history of Lectures, I Stare blankly at the lecturer who sits in front of me, she’s talking but her words are foreign to my uninterested ears ‘. My mind drifts and I think ‘Oh how I wish I wasn’t here’…. I yawn then let out a wishful sigh dreaming of another place very far from the reality that faces me. Its 2:22pm and the seconds are dragging whilst the minuets feel like days away.
I close my eyes for a brief second that feel like an eternity and picture him; suddenly I feel the corners of my mouth forming an unaware smile as I Gaze into space, entering into a world that only I know about. I see him… he’s looking at me ever so peacefully. His brown eyes are filled with a kindness that I immediately recognize as peace. 

The last time I saw these eyes, we were in a room filled with people and loud music attempting to drown us out but yet we still found a way to have a meaningful conversation about, well nothing. The funny thing is that ‘nothing’ never felt so much like everything. I was in awe of this tall character that stood in front of me, so poised, well spoken, grounded and I must say I felt intrigued. We had so much in common and conversation flowed naturally.  
I find myself making plans, plans of doing things I have never done before and making him the subject. My mind is curious, anxious and excited to find out the endless possibilities that await me the next time my eyes have the pleasure of being in his presence. I want to know how his lips taste when he kisses me, how will it feel? Will he be gentle but act with burning passion? I guess I have to wait and see… I wonder how his hands will feel against my skin when he touches me, will he know the right places to touch to make me feel safe?, how to touch a girl and make her feel like a woman? I guess only time can tell.

I know the plans I have for him, Plans that will make him feel like a man and leave him wanting more….. But what does this tall character have planned for me?  That remains to be known. What I wonder, is will he be strong enough to take me all the way, or will he leave me lurking and yearning for more of his warm embrace?  Will it just be a matter of a meaningless frantic tumble that leads to regretfully getting out of his bed and out the door before daylight with a shy ‘goodbye’ and creeping home wondering ‘what if’.

This tall man with caramel skin is more than just any ordinary man, he is one with an intellectual mind that stimulate the creativity that lies within me… a man who sees beyond black and  white, boobs and behind but rather  chooses to see the colour and purity of all that is life.
But this tall man is not mine to have, he is not mine to smell nor is he mines to touch and hold in my arms knowing that everything will be ok. He is a man with whom I see many possibilities; I see many first which will be held as great memories to come, a tall man who makes me smile with a simple hello, knowing that even goodbye will hold a sweet scent to be cherished with each hour spent together.
But this tall man keeps appearing in my head, and I know he’s out there.... somewhere far away, waiting to be found......

In His Word.....


This Short  Woman


It's 3:04am, the atmosphere in the lightly dimmed room sensual. As I lay on my cream satin sheets I can't help but wonder if she's thinking of me, because this short woman has been on my mind all day. Ever since that day I laid eyes on her, my attention was imprisoned by her, I was lost within a trance I couldn't help myself to snap out of. Thoughts of her coursed through my consciousness, her goddess like figure, her smile that would black out all the galaxies, her soft everflowing hair, I was drawn to everything about this short character, like the opposite ends of two magnets. I just had to say something, "Hi" but no that wasn't enough, anybody could say that, I needed to go even further, "What time does the last train leave?" At this rate she'll loose interest quicker than a kenyan chasing a bus. Finally I say something, and to my surprise she responds with a graceful smile *fistpumps*. As she speaks her bold words trapped within my mind, but I was lost within her gaze. I wasted no time in taking her number....and whatsapp.....and blackberry pin, because you can never be too sure these days.
Our minds, opinions, perspectives all in sync, heck it's probably backed up to the iCloud. I was astonished at how so much could fit within a small body, but that was not a question for me to ask because I was already satisfied with it's answer. 
But that was then, and this is now. I find myself lost within thoughts of what I'd do to her if she were with me at this very moment, in this room, on this bed. To show and make her feel what no man ever could, to make her feel superhuman with every touch and every kiss. To make her expect the unexpected because what I have in mind for her....only time can reveal. But I wonder if she'll respond in the way I want her to, or will she even be prepared for what i'll put her through? I toss and turn in bed, We'll see. We'll see if she has what it takes. We'll see.
Her name, just the thought of that name warms me. But alas, she's not mine to have, nor  to touch or to hold. But she is a woman, a woman with whom I see countless possibilities  a woman who inspires me with but a single smile, a woman who makes me feel more alive with simple sentences. I look forward to the memories we will the share, the moments we will cherish, the time we will spend.


(.........Blindfolded, hands tied, laying there helpless, her body unaware........)


My mind still roams....


No comments:

Post a Comment