Wednesday 26 September 2012

Mini Update - My Weekend

Hey Guys!!

I know I've not posted anything or updated for a while and in all honesty, I keep forgetting about this blog as this whole public blogging thing is still a bit new to be so please bare with me. Im still warming up to it :)

I have SOOOO much things to blog about, I dont even know where to start.

The weekend is over *Boo-Hiss* so I guess its back to grinding we go.
I had an AH-MAY-ZING weekend, I was back in LONDON TOWN so I had a blast catching up with all my girls and boys who I miss TONS already and  cant wait to move back for good soon . I still worn out even though its wednesday now *sigh*


We had an eventful weekend filled with lots of laugher, giggles and puke from some people who couldnt hold their liquor at the house party we had LOL nonetheless it was so much fun. I havent had a chance to upload much pictures but I have one or two up on my Instagram (Miss_breBaby)

Here We go!!

Leggings: H&M
Top: TopShop
Necklace: TopShop
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
Watch: Michael Kors

Ring: Topshop 

Comments Welcome

Twitter: @Miss_breBaby
Instagram: Miss_breBaby
email : Bree.magu@gmail.com

Lots of Love
Breanna 
xox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment