Saturday 8 September 2012

Hello Lovelies!!

So I've FINALLY decided to make a publlic blog (eeeeeek!!) and I am SO nervous about this seeing as there are already SO many AH-MAY-ZING blogs and tumblr pages out there so thought 'Who on earth would want to view yours Bree' LOL but nonetheless,quite a lot of people that follow me on Twitter (@Miss_breBaby) and Instagram have asked me why I dont have a blog or when i'm going to make my current blogs public so thought it would be best to make a new one of which i'll use as a Journal for things that Interest me.

Anyway Guys, I'll mainly be posting all things fashion, some will be my outfits/accessories and general fashion topics and i'll also cover a few personal thing when I can such as my Poetry, Music and beauty tips etc so this will be a very Girly blog

Thank you ever so much for all the kindess thus far, Hope you guys enjoy this Journey. Feel free to post suggestions/requests etc, We can all learn from each other.

With Love,Pink Kisses
Bree
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment