Thursday 9 October 2014

Shirtless Idris Elba (Thank me later ladies)


Idris Elba took to his Instagram Page to share video footage of himself working out for his new movie Bastille day.
I can't help but drool lol those shoulders are impressive. It's so hard to believe he's 42! 
The film will also feature co-star ex-Game Of Thrones actor Richard Madden and will be directed by James Watkins. 

'I don't want to get into all of that,' the London-born star told UK newspaper The Mirror back in August. 'I don't want my family growing up here. That isn't me, it just isn't.

'I rented a place on my own in North Hollywood, but the time I spent here was on my own. I'm not into the whole fame thing.

'I don't have celebrity friends. I have the same ones I had from when I was a kid. For me it's about my family, it's about my kids, what is best for them.'

The Luther star has an 11-year-old daughter Isan with his ex-wife and a four-month-old son Winston with his girlfriend Naiyana Garth.

See the Video below 
Culled from the Daily Mail UK

No comments:

Post a Comment