Thursday 16 October 2014

You can't raise a man

Ladies... Ladies... Ladies..!! How many times did I call you? LOL
As you can tell from the title of this post, I'm going to to talk about MEN!,with special emphasis on what I like to refer to as the 'superwoman' syndrome. You know.. that thing most of us women do where we think we can fix and tame a man who isn't ready to commit? Yup.. You're guilty of it huh? I know! 

Ok first of ladies, I'm here to remind you that you can NOT raise a man. Any man that isn't ready to commit, will certainly not do so because you're pressuring and forcing him to, and if he does.. It's only for a temporary period because he wants to keep get 'it' and by 'it' I'm talking about your lady garden. Yes.. I said lady garden! 
If you've ever had to say these following sentences, that man is NOT ready to commit! 
• "So,where do you see the future taking us?" 
• "What are we now?" (After you've given him your lady garden) 
•"babe, where is this going?"
•"Do You love me?"

See where I'm going with this? Ok. I hope so. What I'm saying may seem harsh, but the truth be like that sometimes *american accent*

You will NEVER EVER have to question the loyalty of any man that's serious about you. When it's real, you know and it shows in his actions. Once you constantly have to question where you stand and your position in his life, you've lost the game. It is then time to bow out gracefully and move on... 

Do not Nag
Do not act desperate
Do not try trap him 
And do NOT act bitter and petty!
A good, deserving man will do the right thing when it's time. 
And always remember, his lack of commitment is not your fault. And it's not your job to change his mind honey..

Know and remember your worth. 
If you're not happy, walk away. It is not by force 😊
To be continued.....

2 comments:

  1. I can't relate to dis bt its lyk am beggn 4 his attention bt nt literally. I try to undstnd based on d nature of his job I luv him alot n I no he luvs me too bt I tink am getn fedup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand hun. Relationships are all about give and take and loads of patience and communication.
      Try understand his schedule so you know when best you can plan quality time together. I would also advice you to get hobbies outside your relationship so you stop worrying about the small things. If your relationship is worth it's, put in the work but don't be desperate :) hope that helps

      Delete