Monday 20 October 2014

Wiz, Future and Lil Wayne diss their exes

Bitter Exes!!! 


Oh dear!! Why do people become so bitter after breakup? Like what is the need? In my opinion it just makes you look so petty and immature. 
Yes I know we've all said negative things about exes when things end but some people take it waaaaay too far! 

Wiz Khalifa and Future have just dropped a new song called 'P*ssy Overrated' where they rap about an ex who thinks she's 'all that' when she's not. Ermmm excuse me, wasn't future the same one that released that trophies song where he was gushing about how he won a trophy? Praising ciara up and down? 

But now that it's over, her vagina is overrated? Like come on.. Sit down! 
And Wiz shouldn't be taking at all when he knows fine well he cries himself to sleep over Amber LOL 
In the song, wiz raps "Rich ni**a get you, he'll never put nothing above you...every time I see you I don't never want nothing from you." YEAH RIGH WIZ! 

Another thing I hate about society is double standards. If it was a female releasing these kinds of song, they'd be saying "oh she's just another angry, bitter black woman" but because it's these two clowns, everyone is praising them. 
 
Lil Wayne also released a song last night called 'Take Kare' where he disses ALL his baby mama and talks about how they're jealous of his girl because he takes care of her. SHUT UP! Here's  the rap :
 
/You don't know about it/Gotta open new accounts cause the others overcrowded/Gotta open up the stores when they're closed when we shopping'/For my girl, wear the clothes that ain't nobody rocking'/She so bad, I don't know what to do with her/I know just what to do in her/Homies hit me up, they said they're goin' out tonight/I said I'm with my girl, tonight I can't fuck with you n*ggas/I'ma take kare of her.
 LOL.. Some men though. 

2 comments:

  1. Different Strokes for Different Folks.....Nice blog you have here Sis....Am Sdk BV...Please don't let the Airtime Pass me by...lol..08095892643...Thanks in Advance..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work here ma'm..ehm...am also frm sdk plz ,I need airtime sayor4@yahoo.com or 08188220707 etisalat..Tanx ma

    ReplyDelete